- Spacious 2 double bedroom
- Very modern fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Only a few minutes walk to the Old Town
- Close by to shops and public transport
- Two private gardens - front and rear
- Large open plan living space
- Family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Council Tax Band E (£2,528 pa)
McKenzie Sakowicz Estates are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully present, spacious ground floor apartment set in this exclusive gated development close to the centre of the Old Town with its array of shops and eateries.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a wide hallway with built-in storage and doors to; an open plan reception area with a modern fitted kitchen incorporating a dining area and French doors leading onto the rear garden. In addition there is a "family" bathroom, two double bedrooms, both with doors into the front garden and the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
As well as being bright and airy, the property has the bonus of gas fired central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. FOR LEASE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT.